Goodbye Dad By: Anthony Carpino, Chapter by Chapter
Hear it Here - https://www.audible.com/pd/Goodbye-Dad-Audiobook/B09Z6X5K6Y
A comprehensive guide through the five stages of grief.
There’s nothing like the pain of losing a father. The good news? You’re not
alone. You might have heard of the five stages of grief, but going
through them is a different matter. Denial. Anger. Bargaining.
Depression. Acceptance. In this detailed and accessible road map through
each stage, you’ll learn about how and why we go through them. More
importantly, you’ll learn how to overcome them.
revelatory half-textbook, half-recollection, Anthony Carpino shares the
hard-won life lessons he learned before and after his father’s death,
sharing universal wisdom through a witty, practical, and often
Goodbye Dad will help you:
- Fully understand the five stages of grief by defining each concept and exploring the psychology behind them
- what stage you may currently be in and provide useful exercises that
- will guide you through the grieving process in a healthy manner
- Navigate the confusing and often complex emotions associated with losing a father
- Cope with your loss, and see a path forward that does not involve isolation and depression
- Avoid critical mistakes that often go hand in hand with losing a parent
It’s not always easy—which is why this audiobook is here to hold your hand every step of the way.
©2022 Anthony Carpino (P)2022 Anthony Carpino
#AnthonyCarpino #Carpino #GoodbyeDad #RussellNewton #NewtonMG
Anthony Carpino,Carpino,Goodbye Dad,Russell Newton,NewtonMG